Berikut ini ada 50 Tips supaya tidur kita bisa lebih nyenyak sehingga waktu bangun badan bisa lebih fresh :D
Try these methods to get more out of every night’s rest.
- Get on a regular schedule: Following a regular schedule can improve the quality of your sleep by keeping your sleep phases consistent.
- Open a window: Get some fresh air to improve the quality of your sleep.
- Reduce or eliminate caffeine: Caffeine can mess with your energy levels and disrupt sleep patterns, so reduce or eliminate use of it, especially in the hours before you go to bed.
- Only sleep in your bed: Use your bed exclusively for restful activities, not work or TV.
- Don’t go to bed with a full stomach: Going to bed with a full stomach can result in disruption, because digestion takes energy.
- Meditate: Focus on relaxing to let yourself get better rest.
- Stay away from the computer and TV: Backlit screens can stimulate your brain in a way that’s not conducive to sleep.
- Realize that sleep is vital: Give yourself all of the time you need to get a good night’s rest.
- Don’t snooze: If you’re snoozing every morning, you’re stealing valuable moments of quality sleep. Set your alarm clock later and get up right away.
- Write out what’s on your mind: Create a worry list to put things out of your mind and get to sleep.
- Don’t stress yourself out: Don’t force yourself to sleep if you’re not tired, or become worried when it takes you a while to get to bed. Sleep will come eventually.
- Sleep in a dark room: Limit your exposure to light in order to keep your body’s internal cycles intact.
- Drink something warm before bed: Raise your body temperature to induce sleep with warm milk or herbal tea.
- Never go to bed hungry: Just like a too-large meal, going to bed with an empty stomach will disrupt your sleep.
- Don’t smoke before bed: Nicotine is a stimulant, and can cause awakenings.
- Take a moment to relax before bed: Ease yourself into sleep with a good book, bath, or favorite TV show.
- Don’t stay awake in bed: If you can’t fall asleep, get up and do something boring until you feel sleepy again.
- Keep your pets off the bed: Your pets can trigger allergies or movements in the bed, which can interfere with your sleep.
- Use sunlight to improve your biological clock: Expose yourself to the sun first thing in the morning so that you reset your internal clock.
- Exercise: Regular exercise will give you deeper, more restful sleep because your body needs physical exertion to recover from.
- Don’t watch the clock: Looking at the time in the middle of the night can breed anxiety, so just avoid it.
- Don’t drink a night cap: Even though alcohol can help put you to sleep, it will cause you to wake up during the night, even if you don’t notice it.
- Avoid excessive napping: If you nap too much during the day, you could throw off your sleep cycle and make it hard to get a good night’s sleep.
- Avoid drinking fluids before bed: Drink too much before bed, and you could find yourself waking up to urinate.
- Take melatonin: Get your sleep schedule back on track by taking melatonin for a few days.
- Use earplugs: Using earplugs will reduce or eliminate distracting noises that can interfere with sleep.
- Make your bedroom a comfortable temperature: If your bedroom is too hot or too cold, you’ll have a hard time getting to sleep and enjoying a full night’s rest.
Use these assessments and tools to learn more about how you sleep and what you can do to make it better.
- What’s Your Sleep Surroundings IQ?: Take this quiz to see just how much you know about the ideal sleeping environment.
- Sleep quality score: Learn just how well you’re sleeping with this tool.
- Sleep Disorder Evaluation Tool: Find out if you have problems sleeping with this evaluation tool.
- Zzzz Score: Find out if your pillow is helping or hindering your way to a better night’s sleep.
- Stress Test: Take this test to pinpoint stress areas in your life that might be causing sleep problems.
- Sound sleeping: Use these relaxing noises to put yourself to sleep.
- Causes of sleep problems: Try this checklist to see where you’re having problems sleeping.
- How to Shop for a Mattress: Test your mattress IQ using this quiz.
- Healthy sleep lifestyle: Find out how your habits may be affecting your sleep quality.
- Caffeine meter: Take a hard look at your food and drugs to find out how much caffeine you take in every day.
- How to Care for a Mattress: Once you’ve got a mattress suited to your needs, find out if you’re taking care of it properly with this quiz.
Articles & Guides
Follow these articles and guides to get even more helpful information on getting higher quality rest.
- How to Sleep Better in 8 Steps: Follow these steps from wikiHow to get a better night’s sleep.
- The Better Sleep Guide: This PDF guide offers loads of solutions for improving the quality of your sleep.
- Top 10 Ways to Sleep Smarter and Better: Use these tips to stay more alert and focused on quality rest.
- How to Sleep Well: Stanford offers a few tips and things you can do to get to bed and enjoy quality sleep.
- The Truth About Pillows: Check out this article to find out how your pillow can affect the quality of your sleep.
- Sleep problems are costly: See what sleep problems can do to you if you don’t keep them in check.
- Tips for getting to sleep faster and sleeping better: Get straight talk on how to sleep better from this blog post.
- 17 Healthful Sleep Tips: Follow these tips from sleepbetter.org to improve the quality of your rest.
- SleepNet’s Tips for Better Sleep: In this list, you’ll find important tips for a better night’s rest.
- How to Sleep Better: WebMD offers a number of solutions for better sleep.
- Good Health Rests on a Good Night’s Sleep: Read this article to find out just how important it is to get a good night’s rest.
- Ten Tips for Better Sleep: Follow these tips, and you’ll have a much healthier sleep cycle.